All of our teams are equipped with tons of experience and are knowledgeable to handle the most difficult projects. All types of contractor work from residential, commercial and industrial work.
What does a quality team look?
- Gil’s Construction hires skilled and knowledgeable skilled workers
- Ongoing training for each worker
- Compliance with all OSHA, L&I and other regulatory standards
- All worked scheduled with correct personnel to meet project request
- Daily project review to ensure work is on schedule
Each team member is solution-oriented and has been highly trained to ensure that every project is on-time without compromising quality.
So what does this mean for you:
OSHA compliance means projects being handled and delivered safely
Weekly overview for delivery of on-time projects
General Contractor – Oversees all sub-contractors on the project
Sub-contractors – Reports to GC to ensure all work performed is on schedule and all materials are in with no cost over one to project
Skilled workers – All skilled workers are OSHA compliant and operating under the highest quality
Project site coordinator – In communication with GC, sub-contractor and other need to know individuals for smooth operation
Give Gil’s Construction a call today to schedule a consultation today.